Bellator 288 Outcomes: Vadim Nemkov decisions Corey Anderson to build up Abundant Prix
Vadim Nemkov defeated Corey Anderson in the Bellator 288 predominant match on Friday to build up the Light Heavyweight Abundant Prix and a $1 million prize.
The two previously met at Bellator 277 in April, but the match resulted in a no contest because of an accidental conflict of heads in the excellent seconds of the third spherical. On Friday, Nemkov left shrimp doubt internal Wintrust Arena in Chicago.
Nemkov fended off each takedown strive by Anderson in the battle and delivered a heavy dose of leg kicks. After five rounds, it modified into once definite who had won. The judges scored the bout 48-47, 49-46 and 49-46. With the accumulate, Nemkov retained his 205-pound title, won the Light Heavyweight Abundant Prix, and banked a $1 million payday.
Within the co-predominant match, Usman Nurmagomedov captured the lightweight world title with a dominating accumulate over Patricky Pitbull. The 24-yr feeble repeatedly took Pitbull down stifling the extinct champion’s skill to inflict hurt. Within the closing moments of the 2d spherical, Nurmagomedov virtually stopped Pitbull with a group of elbows.
Nurmagomedov shut Pitbull out on the scorecards. The judges scored the match 50–45, 50–44, and 50–44.
Bellator 288 Loyal Outcomes
- Vadim Nemkov def. Corey Anderson by process of unanimous option (48-47, 49-46, 49-46)
- Usman Nurmagomedov def. Patricky Pitbull by process of unanimous option (50-45, 50-44, 50-44)
- Timur Khizriev def. Daniel Weichel by process of unanimous option (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Daniel James def. Tyrell Fortune by process of TKO (elbows) – Round 2, 0: 27
- Levan Chokheli def. Roman Faraldo by process of unanimous option (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Imamshafi Aliev def. Sean Fallon by process of TKO (decrease) – Round 1, 3: 20
- Killys Mota def. Jairo Pacheco by process of unanimous option (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Archie Colgan def. Jesse Hannam by process of TKO (punches) – Round 1, 0: 50
- Sullivan Cauley def. Jay Radick by process of KO (punches) – Round 1, 1: 01
- Jordan Newman def. Jayden Taulker by process of submission (rear-bare choke) – Round 2, 3: 20
- Laird Anderson def. Rob Fenicle by process of TKO (punches) – Round 2, 2: 28
- Isaiah Hokit def. Matias Nader by process of TKO (punches) – Round 2, 3: 48
- Wladmir Gouvea def. Kory Moegenburg by process of TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1: 46