Los Angeles Chargers huge receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) are hopeful to play in Sunday’s recreation versus the Kansas City Chiefs, NFL Community Insider Ian Rapoport reviews, per a supply.
Allen and Williams had been restricted individuals in be aware on Wednesday and Thursday. In Friday’s be aware, every had been paunchy individuals and head coach Brandon Staley declared every huge receivers to be recreation-time choices.
This season, Allen has performed in two games (Week 1 and Week 7) as he has been going thru his hamstring shatter. As for Williams, he tweaked his ankle within the Chargers’ loss to Seattle in Week 7. Allen has overlooked a entire of seven games, whereas Williams sat out the team’s final two games.
Justin Herbert might perchance be solely pleased to have every receivers on the self-discipline for Sunday’s AFC West tilt in opposition to Kanas City.
This season, Allen has six receptions for 77 yards, whereas Williams has totaled 37 receptions and three touchdowns.
The Chargers (5-4) and the Chiefs (7-2) will kick off at 8: 20 p.m. ET.
Other injuries we are keeping an explore on earlier than Sunday’s Week 11 games:
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness) will play at present time versus the Panthers, per Rapoport and NFL Community Insider Mike Garafolo. Jackson is since been declared interesting, as smartly as tight end Imprint Andrews (knee/shoulder). Working relief Gus Edwards (hamstring) is slothful.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Jaycee Horn (foot) is anticipated to play versus the Ravens, per Rapoport. Horn has since been declared interesting versus Baltimore.
- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Ja’Marr Run (hip) might perchance presumably moreover not play at present time in opposition to the Steelers, however is off crutches and has a possibility to have a examine and play next week in opposition to Tennessee, per Rapoport.
- Dallas Cowboys working relief Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is anticipated to play versus the Vikings, per Rapoport and NFL Community Insider Tom Pelissero. Defensive end Demarcus Lawrence (foot) is anticipated to swimsuit up and play, per Pelissero. Anthony Barr, who became once fixing to play in a homecoming at Minnesota, tweaked his hamstring in be aware on Saturday and must be out versus the Vikings, per Pelissero.
- Indianapolis Colts offensive lineman Matt Pryor is within the sanatorium with an illness, NFL Community’s James Palmer reported Sunday, and is officially slothful in opposition to Philadelphia.
- Las Vegas Raiders huge receiver Davante Adams (abdomen) is anticipated to play versus the Broncos, per Rapoport.
- Minnesota Vikings open air linebacker Za’Darius Smith (knee) will play Sunday versus the Cowboys, per Pelissero. The team might perchance be natty on his taking part in time with the lickety-split turnaround for the team’s Thanksgiving recreation, Pelissero added.
- Modern England Patriots receiver DeVante Parker, who is questionable with a knee shatter, is interesting versus the Jets.
- Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackles Linval Joseph and Ndamukong Suh will make their team debuts versus the Colts, per Palmer. Both have been presented as interesting.