Central Michigan @ Jap Michigan
Present Records: Central Michigan 4-7; Jap Michigan 7-4
What to Know
The Central Michigan Chippewas and the Jap Michigan Eagles are even-steven against every other since November of 2015 (2-2-3), but no longer for long. The Chippewas and EMU will face off in a Mid-American battle at midday ET on Friday at Rynearson Stadium. If the nothing to nothing last from the final time they met is any indication, this matchup will seemingly be made up our minds by the protection.
It changed into all tied up 7-7 at halftime, but CMU changed into no longer moderately the Western Michigan Broncos’ equal in the second half when they met final week. CMU fell in a 12-10 heartbreaker. Their most consuming offensive touchdown came on a trot from QB Bert Emanuel Jr.. Emanuel Jr. set apart himself on the spotlight reel with a 60-yard TD sail in the first quarter.
In the period in-between, EMU changed into in a neighborhood to grind out a stable rep over the Kent Explain Golden Flashes final Wednesday, a success 31-24. EMU QB Taylor Powell changed into slinging it as he handed for 3 TDs and 315 yards on 39 attempts. That changed into the first 300+ yard effort for Powell this season.
This subsequent contest is expected to be close, with CMU going off at factual a 2-point favourite. However bettors beware: they are 0-4-1 against the spread when liked.
Jap Michigan’s victory lifted them to 7-4 while Central Michigan’s loss dropped them down to 4-7. We’ll look if the Eagles’ success rolls on or if the Chippewas are in a neighborhood to grab their obvious momentum.
How To Eye
- When: Friday at 12 p.m. ET
- The attach: Rynearson Stadium — Ypsilanti, Michigan
- TV: CBS Sports Community
- Stay Sprint: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Strive for free. Regional restrictions would possibly presumably bellow.)
- Eye on your Cell phone: CBS Sports App
- Eye on Associated TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fireplace TV
The Chippewas are a shrimp 2-point favourite against the Eagles, in maintaining with the latest college football odds.
Search recordsdata from college football picks for every single sport, including this one, from SportsLine’s evolved laptop mannequin. Ranking picks now.
Jap Michigan and Central Michigan every possess two wins of their final seven games.
- Nov 26, 2021 – Jap Michigan 0 vs. Central Michigan 0
- Nov 27, 2020 – Central Michigan 31 vs. Jap Michigan 23
- Oct 05, 2019 – Central Michigan 42 vs. Jap Michigan 16
- Nov 03, 2018 – Jap Michigan 17 vs. Central Michigan 7
- Nov 08, 2017 – Jap Michigan 0 vs. Central Michigan 0
- Nov 22, 2016 – Jap Michigan 26 vs. Central Michigan 21
- Nov 27, 2015 – Jap Michigan 0 vs. Central Michigan 0